Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THE Slammer
Jul 5, 2011
LA's Finest
I'll start this party, since I asked Steve aka Badvertising to see if any other people from the internet wanted to learn how to shred on drums. He told me to come here. Figures I should be the first person to post.

I'm Slammer. I teach in the LA area, and I work with all levels of experience. I play a lot of punk and metal, but also love jazz and older swing and shuffle type poo poo that helps build on rudiments. Here are some bands I've played or recorded drums for:

(LOTS OF PEOPLE)

My schedule is kind of tight, as I'm touring a bit. But, when I get back, I'd be down to find 2 or 3 people ready to learn how to melt faces and show them the way.

If you want to just chat technique or shoot the poo poo, that's cool too. I loving love drums, and I'm always stoked to spend time with people who want to learn. Badvertising needs to practice more, but he's starting to get nasty.

Send me a message if you're in LA and are looking for lessons - I can make time, MAYBE (NINJA EDIT).

EDIT: Because I'm super good successful I went and got a gig touring arenas and playing huge festivals and shooting laser beams on MTV. Congratulations jerk, I need a new teacher.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE Slammer
Jul 5, 2011
LA's Finest

DukAmok posted:

Tried to send you a message but it said you had them disabled. Have an e-mail you can be reached at?

Sent you a PM - shoot me an email and I'll get back to you as quick as possible. Got my PM sitch fixed.

THE Slammer fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jul 25, 2011