Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TopherCStone
Feb 27, 2013

I am very important and deserve your attention

Luna posted:

I'm looking for a online Jazz guitar instructor. I've played rock when I was young and recently classical guitar for the last 5 years, now I really want to pick up Jazz. I just picked up my first electric guitar I have had in years. I've picked up some books and am having a hard time getting a foothold in genre. I live in an extremely rural area, so there are no local option within an hour and a half from me. Please email me at jdluna at gmail dot com if you're interested.

Matt Warnock is pretty well regarded in the online jazz forums. I have not personally used him, but if I were looking for online jazz lessons, he's where I'd go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU