Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

This is going to be a hell of a stretch since I have yet to meet any Paris, France goons but you never know.

Currently the lyricist (cause I'm the only one that speaks English) for a blues rock/pop rock group with two guitarists. We need a singer, preferably one that can sing smoothly in English. We're also looking for a our rhythm section, bassist and drummer. We're planning on doing a number of covers ranging from Beatles, Rolling Stones, Hendrix, and Led Zeppelin for example but we're mainly writing our own music so a background in composition and a motivation to do that would be nice.

An aside I'm going to start learning bass (won't be good enough to join the band for many months to come) and a local teacher would be nice.

100YrsofAttitude fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Sep 12, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

It'd have to be online, unless someone lives in the Paris, France area but I'm ready to make my own music (I posted here over 6 years ago!), just for fun, and I finally feel like I know enough bass to be a good-enough amateur. My dad give me an old Boss Dr-880 drum machine that seems pretty capable and I'm learning how to use it.

I'd love to hook up with anyone with anything melodic. Big fan of punk and would probably do something in that vein.