Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

Anyone in central-ish Alabama want to putz around a bit?
I've got a regular gig going but I'm always down to jam and do some recording or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

ejstheman posted:

I would love to do something like this, but compatibility issues make me wary of it, at least for compositions that use the DAW as a VST host and not just a multi-track recorder. My Mac friend can't send me Ableton tracks with Komplete instruments in them, even though I also have Ableton and Komplete, because PC Ableton doesn't understand that PC Komplete is the same thing as Mac Komplete. It complains that it can't find Mac Komplete, and then the MIDI tracks that were using Massive or whatever don't work.
Can he not (for example) bounce those tracks to audio before uploading his project? (I'm not being a smartass, I've spent the entire night, no sleep falling in love with this website and Im genuinely curious).