Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib
Went looking for birds, found surfers.
Lennox Head Surfers 01 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Lennox Head Surfers 02 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Lennox Head Surfers 03 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Lennox Head Surfers 04 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr
Lennox Head Surfers 05 by Martin Brummell, on Flickr

A few more showed up while I was standing there shooting, and I chatted with them for a minute. I asked if they minded when somebody showed up with a camera and they said they didn't worry about it all. I wasn't at all surprised, but it's nice to get confirmation from time to time that I'm not sending off creepy vibes with my 300mm/F4. I couldn't easily communicate with the surfers in the water so I was mostly relying on one of them telling me via angry gestures if my camera wasn't welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU