Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I HATE CARS
May 10, 2009

by Ozmaugh

robertdx posted:

So how about you explain to me why my advice is bad instead of just bitching at me for the fact that I actually posted some advice. I mean if there is something about the examples I've posted that offends you feel free to tell me why. This forum works a lot better when people come with a constructive mindset. For you to say I'm lazy and that I gave comically bad advice strikes me as unnecessarily abrasive. I like your work, but gently caress off with the negativism.

xzzy posted:

I'm not sure what the problem is either. Your advice apparently isn't what ~*THE PROS*~ do, but it'll certainly get some usable results. I'm not a fan of doing pre-focusing like you suggested, but if the gear has trouble keeping up with the cars, it's about the only thing that can be done about it.

I suppose this means I have to adblock the reply button too. :ohdear:

Guys it's Syf0n, don't let him get to you. He's been run out of the forums any number of times for starting forum fights with his brother, claiming his mums porsche was his, taking too many close up shots of loving headlights etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU