Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tarepanda
Mar 26, 2011

Living the Dream

SwiftTheFox posted:

My job held a tennis tournament for the first time, and I was asked to take the photos. I usually take photos of the golf tournaments we have, but this was a new experience for me. I really wish my 5d mkII had better burst speed.]

You've got some really nice light in a lot of those pictures, but the background is really distracting...

The burst speed is actually one reason I went with the 7D. The dual processors help it save pictures faster, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tarepanda
Mar 26, 2011

Living the Dream
This is a cross-post from the contest thread. I've decided to stop posting kids from my own school since there are privacy regulations that restrict me as a school employee, even at public events... but apparently it's fine to post pictures of kids from other schools?

So yeah. More tennis.

tarepanda
Mar 26, 2011

Living the Dream
I'd go for what I could and not use the flash in the game. You're going to be too far away for it to do much OR it'll distract the people OR it will just come out looking bad with a super dark background.