Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007
Without evil there could be no good, so it must be good to be evil sometime !
My favorite episode is probably "Celestial Navigation". The entire episode is golden, with special mention to the Presidents secret plan to fight inflation.

"Not only did you invent me a secret plan to fight inflation, but now you don't support it!?"

The big block of cheese ones were also nice, too bad they only did two.

The most gutwrenching bit in the whole series will, unfortunatly, always be seeing Leo having his heart attack at camp David, since the actor died that way not soon after. John Spencer was great in everything I've seen him in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007

CobiWann posted:

This was the first episode of "The West Wing" I saw, and the very end, where the Senator asks Stackhouse if he'd yield for a question, and then responded "My question is in twenty-six parts. You may want to sit down for it," sold me.

I always liked that Donna came up with it. And how she brought it up. She raised her hand in the oval office like it was a classroom.

"We don't have to raise our hand to speak."
"Though it wouldn't be the worst idea in the world."

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007

KTS posted:

And while we're posting about secondary characters and clips, I love this scene with Fitzwallace with the whole gays in the military stuff and his blunt matter of factness
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jWOamlD9_8

Fitz was always great. Like when Charlie was introduced, I'm paraphrasing here :

Leo : What do you think about a black kid being the Presidents body man?
Fitz : You gonna pay him a decent wage and treat him with respect?
Leo : Yeah.
Fitz : Then what the gently caress do I care? You know I've got actual wars to fight, not PR ones.

I can't remember the exact episode, but another side character, Nancy something is pissed at a military situation and enters the situation room : "Leo, yeoman Fitzwallace."

Bad Wolf
Apr 7, 2007

John Wilkes Booth posted:

There was the cathedral the funeral was held in, and the cathedral at Jed's prep school where the cigarette was found.

I think the cigarette was at the cathedral the funeral was held. On a side note about that, in my country, they subtitled the Latin, but it's not subbed on the DVDs I have.

On another note entirely, I just realized a weird thing. I've never seen Bradley Withford (Josh) playing anything but a lawyer. Granted, I've only seen him in three things : As a sleazy lawyer in Robocop III, a slightly less, but still sleazy lawyer in Bicentennial Man, and a not-really-lawyer in The West Wing. Can somebody suggest some stuff with him that doesn't involve robots or cyborgs? Or, if it does, slighty better than the aforementioned cinematic opusses?

• Locked thread