Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma

FISHMANPET posted:

has been described as having a "Bambiesque naivete.

I love that exchange.

quote:

Josh: The paper described you as having a Bambi-esque naivete.

Donna: Bambi-esque, really?

Josh: As does pertain to Bambi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

Alter Ego posted:

S5 does have a couple excellent episodes, however, including "The Supremes" which stars Glenn Close and William Fichtner as SCOTUS nominees from opposite ends of the political spectrum.

He's fond of chain-janking, and they're as thick as thieves.

"The Supremes" is probably the single episode I rewatch the most.

"Oh my God, you're putting my mother's cats on the bench."

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

TheBigBad posted:

They're all about honor.

I'm sorry, but were you the recording secretary of the Gilbert and Sullivan Society at university?

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

njbeachbum posted:

No but then again I am not a woman.

Drinks with little umbrellas sticking out of them, I'm supposed to be having right now.

All scenes including white house counsel are awesome.

Junior G-man
Sep 15, 2004

For me the best Leo lines will always be when he's threatening C.J. over the picture of Bartlett and a goat for Heifer International.

"I'm gonna hide snakes in your car, [...] You're never gonna know where they are, or if you got them all out".

The inflection and the way it's done is so good.

Junior G-man fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Aug 23, 2013

• Locked thread