Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Ain't Nothing But A Family Thing

That's because you think it has something to do with smart and stupid. Do you have any idea how many alcoholics are in Mensa? You think it's a lack of willpower? That's like thinking somebody with anorexia nervosa has an overdeveloped sense of vanity. My father was an alcoholic. His father was an alcoholic. So, in my case...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Calliper posted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQWxgnFc1fk

the best west wing clip.

I quote sam seaborn on my facebook all the time and when people ask me who he is I just tell them deupty communications director for the white house.

I love Bruno's response at the very end when Sam tells him when he wrote that amazing tear jerker part of the speech.

"... Freak."

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Cwapface posted:

"Just for the future, I can sign the President's name. I have his signature down pretty good!"

"...you can sign the President's name?"

"Yeah!"

"On a document removing him from power and giving it to someone else?"

"Yeah! ...or, do you think the White House Counsel's Office would say that's a bad idea?"

"I think the White House Counsel's Office would say that's a coup d'etat."

"And what are you doing practicing the president's signature?!"

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

t3ch3 posted:

If Santos counts, it's definitely Santos for me. The guy's a Mary Sue to the extreme. It's complete Democrat partisan wish fulfillment. Notable scandal of the Santos campaign: he hosed his wife so hard he broke the bed. :rolleyes:

Did he do anything bad during the campaign other than taking the ethanol pledge, which he quickly recanted in private to Vinnick anyway?

Don't forget that scandal where his wife wore a thong when greeting her husband after he had been away for a long time! I know that sure made me tense about if Santos could win or not :ohdear:

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

Mackieman posted:

That is a great episode.

I'm doing S1 again (because of you bastards and this thread :)) and I forgot how much I enjoyed Lord John Marbury treating Leo like the butler. :D

"Oh god kill me now.."

I liked how Donna was trying to hook up with a titled noble, only to find out that the Earl or Lord that Marbury was describing was like six years old.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShadowAvatar
Nov 25, 2004

LordPants posted:

He fell victim to the wrath of the guy atop the thing!

The wrath of whatever from high atop on the thing?!

• Locked thread