Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BOrangeFury
Feb 18, 2005

by T. Fine

Mu Zeta posted:

Just the oval office. All the other sets were made just for the show.

The American President is a great movie. Watch it in the middle of a West Wing episode binge to mix things up, then go back to West Wing to see how the beat just goes on and on.

My mom always compared the show to 'Gilmore Girls' because of the snappy effortless banter. She swears no-one really talks like that. After binging on some West Wing, I turned on Gilmore Girls and OH GOD SHE WAS RIGHT. Same pace and beat, except you don't expect the cast of Gilmore Girls to be that drat witty, and hope that white house staff is. Unless they have better things to do then have snappy walk-with-me conversations on the way to the coffee machine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread