Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mystic Cave zOWNd
Dec 22, 2006

Trixie bravely turned her tail and fled

And there was much rejoicing.
Considering what it's ostensibly for, it's easy to pull a lot of mileage out of the Urban set, especially compared to poo poo like mechano-beast. The jacket and shades in particular can be very good generic clothes options which don't exist elsewhere. Same could be said of formal, 'cept the jacket isn't available to female models last I checked (da gently caress).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mystic Cave zOWNd
Dec 22, 2006

It sounds like you've got "select auto target on attack" on. As long as you don't manually select anything you'll probably be golden after that from the sounds of things.

Mystic Cave zOWNd
Dec 22, 2006

Dark_Swordmaster posted:

Copy-pasting my own post from the Neverwinter thread just to see if anyone here knows either:

You might've tried this already, but it's worth a mention. Try selecting a proxy in the launcher options, that used to be a good fix for a lot of connection problems and may still be.

Mystic Cave zOWNd fucked around with this message at 11:25 on May 4, 2013

Mystic Cave zOWNd
Dec 22, 2006

There's the Minefield in Vibora. I seem to remember we crashed the joint the first night it was open, good times.