Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

Earlier someone asked about a single blade/Darkness hybrid build, and I was wondering how a Dual Pistol/Darkness build would work? I would think DEX/INT would be the key superstats, but beyond that I can't see how the two would fit together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

Wow thanks for all this advice, I can't wait to give it a whirl.

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

drat my plans went up in smoke. I had wanted to play as a Dual Pistol/Celestial and my nemesis Dual Pistol/Darkness (or vice versa). Seems your nemesis can only have one power set and it's not even customizable. A drat shame.

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

Does Reaper's Caress make an ok substitute for Scything Blade? I originally wanted to use scything blade as my starter power(like all the guide builds suggest) but I can only start with Reaper's Caress.

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Once you get to the powerhouse, retcon out of Caress and take Scything.

Oh wow I forgot about retconning nevermind, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody Pancreas
Feb 21, 2008

I've been looking this up, but is there really no way to send resources to your alts? The suggested way is to buy something expensive, send the item to your alt, then resell it, but is there a less convoluted way of doing this?