Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

He had a baseball bat, and I was tied to a chair. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do.
After finally kicking my WoW addiction, I've rediscovered how fun CO can be :science:
This of course means I must show off some of my characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

He had a baseball bat, and I was tied to a chair. Pissing him off was the smart thing to do.
You know mom's not gonna tolerate those kinds of shenanigans :colbert:

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

I think the transform devices can be an interesting way to swap around your powers without having to change/level characters or do retconning.
They could also be useful for if you wanna level a support character and lack the damage to level/farm effectively. Or just level a character while leaving their powers blank, thus having a blank slate once you hit the cap, if you'd want that for whatever reason.

Hyperactive posted:

People who do not do this are crazy. I have literally spent hours in the tailor only to come out with one incredibly minor change.

THAT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL I'M NOT THE CRAZY ONE.

The game is a dress-up simulator after all, everything else is just fluff :colbert:

Prygelknabe
Mar 31, 2009

Shame the costume contest was too late for my timezone, it sounded like fun.

Now, with the addition of the space helmets and their creative uses, I wonder if anyone else had this idea. :allears: