Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

My costume dump (click for bigs, posting for the new thread):

The costume creator is easily my favorite part of the game. Let me know if you'd like me to put together a concept for you - I can't get enough of creating new costumes and will soon run out of alt slots. D=

Crimecock:

Air Raid Siren:

Droid Mayweather Jr.:

Shock Lobster:

Techlar (feat. Gauntlet chainsaw):

Bottom:

Captain Asinine:

The Union Jackhammer:

MANTIS:

The Astro Glider:

Special Ed:

Robbin Da Hood:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

whatspeakyou posted:

those are all awful. Cage is semi-close, but how hard is it to gently caress up a t-shirt and pants? I'll post my War Machine later on. It's probably the best Iron Man suit you'll see in-game. I don't get how some people make ripoffs and then screw them up so badly at the same time. I've made Thor, Venom, Iron Man, War Machine, and Deathstroke before and they're all spot-on. I saw a hulk the other day in long tights. with spiked hair. and a smile on his face.

If you're going to have no imagination, at least do the ripoff some justice.

This a hundred million times. What is it with pubbies, horrible knockoffs, and picking the most over-saturated color on the palette? At least get the coloring right if you aren't creative enough to use the costume pieces to the right effect. :gonk:

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Aren't the C-Store items bound to you?

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Asimo posted:

Also added that weapon draw macro to the OP.

(And if there's any Cryptic devs reading this through some unlikely event, give Force Cascade the same disadvantage Gigabolt does. The current energy form-stripping one renders it semi-useless, and keeps the set from catching up to the other energy sets.)

EDIT: Also looks like an upcoming set will be... Avian Warrior! Best start on all your bird-related pun names now, get them out of your system. No, someone already thought of "Doctor Hoot".

More furry poo poo? Really?

Cryptiiiiiiiiiiiiic :doom:

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Does anyone still play this at all? Logged in this weekend to screw around for a few minutes and the entire game seemed pretty desolate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RUM HAM
Sep 25, 2009

Thanks, will uninstall!