Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

catsuit judo
Jun 4, 2010

Jan posted:

Formal hair flower. :argh:

I'm not ashamed to say this was my only reason for wanting to grab this at first. Then I realized there's a ton more poo poo in it I could use and I finally bought it yesterday and used 3-4 pieces alone in an outfit.

I also bought the unlock two costume slots per character on your account FOREVER!! option and don't regret it. I didn't recognize my stupid addiction to the character creator until I realized I had been logged in for a few hours and hadn't even loving moved away from the tailor yet.

And I agree, Urban rocks, and I want to pick it up just for the sneakers. Everything else looks boss too. Oh God, I'm the sucker microtransactions feed on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

catsuit judo
Jun 4, 2010

Maxmaps posted:

I... but... when did we decide that kirby dots were no longer supposed to represent negative space around energy? :saddowns:

Hell this is why I bought it before I realized that they were a Kirby homage. I have a void character that's got a mix of those grimdarke-y powers in her build. It's basically darkness flight for me.

catsuit judo
Jun 4, 2010

Are grab bags a Cryptic thing or is Perfect World's influence finally creeping in? From what I've read and poked at when I was younger, all of PWE's games have that sort of 'pay small amounts of money per random item generator with lovely chances of getting anything worthwhile' gambling poo poo. And they make new ones all the time.