Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

I've recently picked up this game, and was mostly playing around as a Silver with the Munitions archetype. Today, however, I decided I liked the game enough to at least give it a fair try, so I bought a month of Gold and set out to make a custom Archetype character. I'm trying to go for a combination of single sword and darkness. They probably don't really synergize well, but I like it for the character I'm making. My question is, what should I pick for my superstats and if there are any powers I should really avoid, from either set.

And, if the combination REALLY doesn't work at all, if you guys have any suggestions for something that would feel similar. Maybe one of the darker sorcery types could replace Darkness. Single Blade has to stay though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

Hmm, thanks. I'll have to figure out a happy medium between being effective and following my idea. Thanks for the help, in any case.

Infinity Gaia
Feb 27, 2011

a storm is coming...

On the other hand, Teleport is incredibly amusing to use to get into combat. My current alt is basically a stylishly dressed skeleton guy with single blade/darkness set, and it's incredibly amusing to teleport behind a group of goons and just stand there for a while, imagining the scene. Then I kill the entire group with Scything Blade.

Man I love Scything Blade.