Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
I clicked on the lifetime tab and it still had the same stuff the gold one has. I suppose that yes, LTers can claim any.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge

Aphrodite posted:

The holoforce armor is pretty cool. Works really well with my secret agent character.

Did that contest just have the one winner or are they making more than one?

I think the Holoforce is a combo of two of the finalists?

And yeah, it's a pretty rad set. Also, the June gold special is goggles/glasses that use the new glass material.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
So I had today off, and was hyped to check out Steel Crusade.

But it's been delayed until Sept 10th, now :laffo:

:Cryptic:, :Cryptic: never changes.

Mewnie
Apr 2, 2011

clean dogge
is a
happy dogge
They added more Ultimate powers :woop: Time to log in and see what they're li-

In lockboxes :ramsay:

I can't put in the :effort: to grind alerts in this game to afford the ludicrous prices pubs charge for those things in the awful, awful auction house.