Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Can't post for 2,400,000 hours!
Did the guy who bought multiple retail copies off amazon.co.uk get them to work? I have a few sealed ones I bought for £1 each and after the first key it's saying "You have already activated Champions Online Retail on this account." despite their subscriptions page saying "You can add a second retail key to your account after you complete the subscription process."

I'm entering the keys on the enter product key option of the main page, there's no option that I can see specifically for subsequent keys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Yeah just got fobbed off by their tech support "some keys stack some don't". I asked why the wording isn't specific in the control panel and they just stuck to "some keys stack some don't". Senselessly vague.

Giedroyc
Feb 18, 2001

Asimo posted:

Unless there's some other trick I'm missing, probably "multiple accounts". It's a F2P game so it's not like this is exactly hard to setup, and if you aren't breaking the TOS somehow it's not like Cryptic will really give a gently caress.

It's also quite useful if you bought several retail copies for pennies without checking if they could all be redeemed on the same account ;)

Still gold for one month every year or so suits me.

Haven't played in a year, new crafting system seems better, Maniacs faction character redesigns are rubbish. Alerts sound like a good idea but I was given one at level 8 which was far too low to actually be useful in the fight.