Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sitcom bathysphere
Jun 7, 2017

Flesh Forge posted:

this can be done to silver slots containing ATs as well with the same token

Whoah, Kushiel is a goon/goonette?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sitcom bathysphere
Jun 7, 2017
Also, to anyone still playing in this derelict funhouse: I got to 40 recently (relatively speaking) and I’m having a hard time tanking alerts, unless DPS just blow it out of the water. I’ve filled up on defensive actives/passives/talents but still seem to die *very* quickly if I let up on block. Is that just the game or am I no good? Any thoughts on what are decent Defensive/Constitution/HP numbers to tank effectively?

sitcom bathysphere fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Nov 18, 2018

sitcom bathysphere
Jun 7, 2017

Brave New World posted:

We'll need to see your build to give you any good advice.

Alerts are also heavily dependent on the levels/skill of the people you got matched with. You can usually tell on the first pull whether you got a bunch of lowbies or not. I really wish they were restricted to 20+, because fresh 10s can be the difference between a quick, fun run and a complete shitshow.

I’ll post my build when I can, but basically I followed Bluhm’s general rules and picked up cons/dex talents/perks. I guess I’m more curious if there is just a gear check for tanking; if so then maybe the reason isn’t my build