Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MelvinTheJerk
Jun 4, 2001

I'm still here.
I bought a lifetime subscription to this and logged in for the first time randomly yesterday. I have a bunch of tokens but no idea of what to spend them on. My character is a gadgeteer, I don't even think my level is particularly high, like 25 or something. Thoughts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MelvinTheJerk
Jun 4, 2001

I'm still here.
I keep getting disconnected from the server. This happening for anyone else right now? My internet connection seems fine.

MelvinTheJerk
Jun 4, 2001

I'm still here.
I would play this game constantly if I had people to team with. As it stands now, I play for an hour, can't find anyone to team with, and quit because I'm bored. Good job for the Champions guys making this game possible to solo most of it, but I can't find the energy to play it.

You know what I would spend actual money on? Team mates. You can already buy a base of operations, how about heroes to fill it? If they did something like you can create up to four heroes for your team but you can only bring one along at a time I would pay for that. The current one hour thing is just not worth it. I'd like to actually design my team mates.

MelvinTheJerk
Jun 4, 2001

I'm still here.

randombattle posted:

See in my experience it's the opposite. People will chat up a storm but the second you say "Anyone up for teaming?" the whole chat goes dead.

Pretty much exactly this.