Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kalisperas
Feb 5, 2005
So, maybe I'm doing something seriously wrong, but my wife and I are having a hell of a time actually playing this game together. After doing the tutorial section separately (not knowing you could change instances), we got into the city and after a bit managed to figure out how to get into the same instance. But as we started doing quests, we kept ending up in different instances, even after checking "Always let me pick my instance" (neither of us was ever asked to choose an instance at any point).

Is there some reason the game seems to be actively conspiring to keep us from playing together, or are we doing something wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalisperas
Feb 5, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

Groups being split up exiting an instance is a bug that popped up recently, and will probably be fixed in this week's patch. Barring last minute delays, patch day is Wednesday.

Ah, ok. Yeah, we were grouped, which is why it seemed really strange that we kept ending up in different instances.