Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

Out in Europe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

3.5gb

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

I would say it's probably getting mashed but I'm getting 6-7MB/s so it's ok if you can actually get through

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

Taking 30 minutes to install after 10 downloading

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

echobucket posted:

As soon as someone gets this installed, I'd love for you to go to About This Mac and let us know the build number.

This?

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

Any reason why I can't get to the desktop through the mission control thing? I used to be able to just click it from expose etc.

This really makes my computer heat up a lot more

Cripple Fight fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Jul 20, 2011

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

echobucket posted:

Did you take this screenshot from the Mac App Store downloaded version of Lion?

Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cripple Fight
Sep 5, 2006

The only issues I've had so far are overheating and right clicking delaying to the point where it determines the options based on where the cursor is now, rather than where it was when I clicked.

Oh and swiping is blocked or something so I can't use it in firefox