Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StainlessBanner
Dec 23, 2006

Maybe you shouldn't kiss and tell

Ziir posted:

Are any of you experiencing memory leaks in Safari in Lion? I cringe when I go to activity monitor and see Safari Web Contents (just going by memory right now) taking 800+ MB of RAM. Makes my 4 GB seem not enough.

I'm seeing 736 MB of RAM being used by Safari Web Content. In comparison, Firefox is using 248 MB.

Edit: I'm on a Mid-2011 27" Intel Core i5 iMac with 12 GB of RAM so I'm not too concerned, but still confirming that it's not just you.

StainlessBanner fucked around with this message at 05:54 on Jul 20, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StainlessBanner
Dec 23, 2006

Maybe you shouldn't kiss and tell
Does anyone know how to change what the default finder window opens up to? It's now the "All My Files" folder and I would like to change it to my home folder.

Edit: Figured it out. Go to the desktop, Finder menu and then Preferences.

StainlessBanner fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Jul 21, 2011