Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnight-
Aug 22, 2007

Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man - and give some back.
I only got my Mac a few months ago so am a newbie to all this. Should I do a clean install before upgrading, or can I just download and update onto of SL without any problems?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnight-
Aug 22, 2007

Pain or damage don't end the world, or despair, or fuckin' beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man - and give some back.
Is there anyway to get Finder to display files/folders the way Windows does? With the folders at the top and everything after that?

Midnight-
Aug 22, 2007

wolffenstein posted:

Arrange by Kind.

That doesn't put folders at the top, if you have any adobe files in the same folder.