Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Michael J Beverage, I've got a bone to pick with you.
How do I exit full screen mode? :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Accipiter posted:

Move your mouse all the way to the top of the screen so the menu bar drops down. Then hit the blue double-arrow button in the upper-right corner.

The arrows aren't there in Chrome when I'm in full screen, only when it isn't in full screen

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

How far back does the Migration Assistant work with in Lion? I'm installing a new iMac at a client's soon replacing an older Mac, but I don't know how old it is or what version of OS X they have. Does it work with regular Leopard? Tiger?

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

FT posted:

I have been waiting for this option for so long.

How does it know? :stare:

sonicice
Oct 21, 2000

Well, at least it fixed my wireless taking forever to connect problem. :shobon:

Still kinda mad I upgraded to Lion on my mid-2007 Macbook though, thinking I might go back to Snow Leopard because it's performance is just awful.