Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Groan Zone
Nov 21, 2004

chug-a-lug, donna

Granite Octopus posted:

Tried purchasing just now from the App Store (in australia if that makes a difference)

:(

Same :( in Canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groan Zone
Nov 21, 2004

chug-a-lug, donna
Is there any way to do an archive and install? Customize option is grayed out for my drive.

Groan Zone
Nov 21, 2004

chug-a-lug, donna
I was using iTunes and Safari full screen and I think I swiped back to the desktop and it suddenly all disappeared and gave me that tray background. I could still open Finder windows/use the dock but my desktop icons/background were all gone. I think Mission Control bugged out or something but I couldn't figure out how to force quit it.

Had to log out to get the desktop back... Not sure if anyone else has experienced this.

Groan Zone
Nov 21, 2004

chug-a-lug, donna
My biggest gripe with Safari right now is when in full screen and I hit +T to open a new tab it will auto-select either the title of the tab or nothing. Before it would auto-select the address field so I could quickly open a new tab and start typing an address. Now I have to hit +L or move the mouse.

That's about it.