Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

neuralyzer
Dec 14, 2004
Pablo Picasso
Starting sometime in the last couple of months I've encountered a weird problem in iPhoto: when I watch a slideshow it seems to ignore facial recognition data. It can detect faces fine outside of the slideshow and in the past when I used slideshow types like origami and others that put a bunch of photos on the screen at once it centered on the faces in each picture, but recently it just refuses to do that. Even if I manually set each face, the slideshow still looks terrible because it doesn't center on the face. The only thing I could think of is making a new library but I have tons of photos so I'd rather not... has anyone encountered something like this? Thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neuralyzer
Dec 14, 2004
Pablo Picasso
A Photos question which I haven't seen in the last few pages--is there seriously no way to shuffle photos in a slideshow? Best I can find is to uncheck the "keep listed by date" option, but that's not really shuffling. Disappointed since that's the only thing keeping me from switching.