Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Is Firefox notoriously unstable on Mac or is there something with my Macbook Air? Just getting frequent crashes, freezes and bugs to the point where it doesn't even feel worth using.

Kind of suspecting it might be something with my laptop. I bought this 2017 air for cheap off ebay when my 2013 model died and it's just been...weird. Hard to describe since most of the time it's fine but the whole thing has just felt unstable like I was having issues with it turning itself off and crashing apps, but resetting the pram seems to have fixed most of it, but Firefox is still all hosed up. Restarting, reinstalling, nothing seems to help. Debating whether I should maybe try a factory reset or even contact the seller.

It's weird cause the laptop is mostly fine but just has been full of little, hard to troubleshoot problems, and I haven't really had that issue with any mac I've owned before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU