Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Justice Fries
Oct 23, 2008

vty posted:

Any else of you returning your i5 MBA for the i7? I only have two days left on my return, still trying to decide.

My big thing was hoping this didn't do some crazy fan RPM when watching basic videos/movies, which it does, so hell, I might as well have the i7.

I'm also SLIGHTLY considering going from the 11" to the 13". I wish the 13" was 16:10.

If you haven't decided yet, I got the i7 13" MBA on day one as a development machine. I love it. The footprint isn't that much bigger, and I can run XCode/MacVim all in full screen with no problems. It also powers my 27" cinema I have at work.

It's a beastly machine totally suitable for development, if that gives you any indication. I also use Perian to do some video encoding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU