Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I think it is complete bullshit and made up numbers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

They run on an 18 month cycle and the m2 pros came out earlier this year. You might get m3 mba this year but pros will probably be announced at wwdc next year and shipping a month or so later.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Chemmy posted:

My old MBP works fine for browsing the internet, paying bills, watching stupid videos, etc. I replaced it because I wanted something more portable with better battery life.

I don't use these for work, my job hands me hardware, so for personal stuff I can't imagine this thing won't last me 10 years.

But if you had a decade newer machine in the household already paid for you wouldn’t say nah I’m fine with the older one after using the newer one for fifteen minutes.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The new company is being run by the last company’s CFO. That last company closed because it ran out of money.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

May I introduce you to the iPad 3rd gen.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

Everyone can just block that Paul guy. Makes your lives in this thread more harmonious. It’ll make mine likewise since I won’t have to see his posts in your quotes.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I saw that early today. We now know what Sid from Toy Story is doing now.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The guy is a troll. He gets probated every other day.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

The Lord Bude posted:

Oooh, it’s Nom Epique, the ‘crapple’ troll guy. This makes sense now.

Dammit, the overuse of copping should have alerted me.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

BobHoward posted:

I was about to make a post quoting all the times he said copping recently, lol

Not a very clever troll.

I felt like Chazz Palminteri at the end of The Usual Suspects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

AppleCare for Enterprise is tied to the company, not the machine. It’s not transferable to a third party. Depending on when that machine was originally bought it might be out of the warranty period. They might sell you AppleCare+ but not sure on how that works with resells.