Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008

Anchors posted:

Wait, does this mean Likely Shortlived is The Pope now? I think that's how Catholicism works, not sure.

Also, good job to snarfsnarf, that copper shield came in handy a lot more than the short write up gives away.

I bought it mainly in case there were archers around, but you're correct she did alright with it. However seeing people with adamantine weapons or skill levels of 14 really shows how poor my build was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
That copper shield I bought for snarfsnarf is really paying off, I didn't expect to see her use it offensively

grobbendonk fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Aug 18, 2014

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
So finally our luck gave out. It's an interesting guessing game to choose what to improve between skill, armour and weapons, I think trying to improve all three at the same time was the wrong choice for snarfsnarf with a smaller budget.

I'm not sure of the value of an archer in this format, it just creates a mismatch at the skirmish line which more often than not was fatal before the arrows find their mark. I'm suprised at the frequency that arrows have been blocked by shields.

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
Snarf Snarf Snarf has put his hat in the ring

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
team 1 can pm me so we can spend hours thinking about a name and not worrying about any strategy

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
Reading the log I'm suprised by the number of shield bashes Snarf Snarf Snarf got in, I'm considering my next build to be a fighter with no weapon but dual-wielding shields, or starting out with an adamantine one only

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
Bad Munki should change his name to Bad Bet after all the dwarf bucks I've thrown away on him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grobbendonk
Apr 22, 2008
Buggerit has thrown his hat in the ring

• Locked thread