Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Mark me down as ready to start.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Oh man, my yeti's first match is against a kobold. That's gonna be so much fun.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Yeah, my yeti vs. kobold fight could really go either way.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Man, I was kinda worried for a while after I realized I'd misread the part about silver making for poor armor material. I wasn't so much "armoring" as "accessorizing" at that point. Also, is it just a quirk of DF's combat code that leather armor can shrug off hammer blows like that, or was I doing something else comically wrong?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Man, that's a hell of a difference from lazily bonking that kobold in round 1.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
You are going to make Disco fight the winner of the main tournament, right?

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
Yeah, I need a dwarven bailout.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Spermy Smurf posted:

:siren:Test Tournament 2 match whatever:siren:

Today we will witness gladitorial combat between The Kitten Appreciation Society and Habeas Corpses!

Wow, that went so badly I thought you'd mistakenly equipped Yettie Page with a maul instead of a warhammer like she was skilled for, but she just plain got rocked.

A good poster fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Sep 19, 2014

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
My strategy is betting equal portions of my money on my team (:smith:) and random choices for all the rest of the matches. I don't even remember who I bet on, and if I manage to get on the good side of an upset, that's just the way she goes.

A good poster fucked around with this message at 04:10 on Oct 4, 2014

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
There was one fight where a crossbow user hit a Minotaur right between the eyes on the first shot.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
By God, as long as I can keep coming up with silly yeti names, I'm just gonna keep throwing yetis at this thing.

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010
This is an awful lot of fuss for what's just going to be a free round for me anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A good poster
Jan 10, 2010

Random.org giveth and random.org taketh away.

• Locked thread