Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

tuyop posted:

I'm probably going to keep one or both of my credit cards even after getting out of this mess. It's comforting for me to have 15000 available if I immediately have to leave the country and never come back or something. It's not like I'm a compulsive spender, a vacation is not exactly something you just pick up from the store.

Holy poo poo dude. Isn't it better to have $15,000 in cash available?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
I took care of my wife while my mother in law slowly died of lung cancer. She smoked less than a pack a day. It was the most horrible experience I had to go through, let alone the people who knew her well, such as my wife's family.

Stop smoking. It is bad for your health, it is bad for your finances, it is bad for the world. It is loving unbelievable that you want to go on and on about fitness and yet are actively killing yourself.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

quote:

I like smoking, it is a small vice that has little impact on my health over the short term and large social and psychological benefits.

You actually said this. Holy poo poo.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
It's a loving ridiculous thing to say. You are horrible with money and you will never learn.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
If you're tired then smoking isn't helping, dumbass.

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008

tuyop posted:

Well I don't really know what to say. I'll just keep keeping on and paying off my debt I guess. What are you guys going to do when I meet all my deadlines and still buy cigarettes and underwear?

I'd look into frozen vegetables, but I'm going to be eating lovely army food until December on the 12th anyway, and I have food until then so, yeah.

What exactly do you want from this thread, seeing as you think you can do everything yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CelestialScribe
Jan 16, 2008
I spent $9,000 on a vacation with my wife last year (airfares to America cost a lot), but we saved for that for 18 months. You can't just decide one day "vacation time!" Plan for that poo poo.

• Locked thread