Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cheeze Kuyeh
Jul 5, 2008

i am monocle
"I want to lose the debt but don't make me cut my spending. Also, what do you think of this mini?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheeze Kuyeh
Jul 5, 2008

i am monocle

ToeShoes posted:

Congratulations, you are the best adult.

Tuyop is clearly trying, you're giving him poo poo over something small, it was hardly worth spending the time reading your post.

Lots of people have issues with payments and misplaced funds. The actual responsible people who want an easier life work towards sorting that poo poo out.

The Tuyops of the world give it a half assed effort to do the right thing and go ahead and do the dumb thing anyway. If he didn't want to deal with the taxman or the taxman's switchboard he should have erred on the side of caution and not have hosed around with the funds.

Cheeze Kuyeh
Jul 5, 2008

i am monocle

DoctorTristan posted:

Oh, definitely - I'm just saying we should not automatically assume Tuyop is manic simply because he's doing things that any other person would find bizarre or repulsive.

Also I'm pretty sure his mental health professional decided that his manic episodes were not clinically significant, so I think we should stop throwing the word 'bipolar' around so casually.

So basically Tuyop isn't a mentalist going through some severe mood swings, hes just an idiot. A colossal, poo poo-hoarding idiot.

e: Don't poo poo in a bucket Tuyop.

Cheeze Kuyeh fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Mar 1, 2013

• Locked thread