Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Ape Has Killed Ape posted:

"7211"

This was the first Adult Swim programming I ever saw. I was at my grandma's house, couldn't sleep and happened to have the TV on Cartoon Network at like 3AM. It's one of the very few times I've said out loud, "What the gently caress was that?" when it was over.

For those of you who don't know the episode is just a condensed version of a regular "Sealab 2020" episode, just with the "2021" cast doing all the voiceover work completely straight. There's no jokes, no humor of any kind for 10 minutes, and then during the end credits Sealab explodes with Murphy outside it and he just says "Uhh...."

I always wondered why for all the retro Hanna Barbara programming that was on Cartoon Network constantly in the early-to-mid-90s, why "Sealab 2020" wasn't part of it. Turns out Adam Reed and Matt Thompson stole the master tapes out of the Turner offices to make the pilot for "2021" in the early days of the network and never returned them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread