Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I've never thought words like adorable and heart-warming would come to mind from a scene involving a guy who raises the dead for a living/hobby, but here we are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
God drat, look at how many clovers there are. He has all the luck. All of it.

At least most of it.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
In which case Katia will have to try 30% harder to burn him.

I'm not totally solid on the math there, but it's worth a shot.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Be sure to talk to the guy on guard duty atop the wall next to the town gate. Repeatedly.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Well I see absolutely no way that this can end in tears and crushing disappointment.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I'd think there's be a greater demand for a Legion Horse plushie, with realistic drawn-on angry eyebrows.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Wow, humans really loving love corn.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Also she's likely not a high enough level to set aquatic life on fire. She may in fact have none of the level, none of them.

gently caress, I was going to type something else but I forgot what is was. Probably wasn't important.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I think there's going to be a time she wishes she had those two extra Septims.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I didn't notice it before, but drat That Is A Fine Duck.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
One that's got something stuck in their teeth. Possibly a very pale and pointy hunk of asparagus.

Oh, but isn't that the most adorable blood-filled kitty you ever saw? I submit that yes, it is.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I would definitely follow The Adventures Of Punch Fistworth.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I only searched for Fistworth after you asked about it.

What's troubling is the four fistworth searches that appear to have been entered before your post, unless there's a timezone.

And I guess a couple of people wanted to check if Mr Scruffles could be the cat with the gem. But then how would he have gotten out of the chest?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Piedmon Sama posted:

Just as a guess following precedent so far, I'm thinking nothing is gonna get licked off anybody anytime soon in this comic.

Also, predicting since Kazerad didn't find a name for her to be necessary, our Perfectly Normal friend is not going to be a long-term addition to the cast.

We should try to keep in mind what happened the last time a character got given a name.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
As long as no one tells that's it not a officially-accepted medical treatment, sure.

Man, it must have been something really good to make nearly getting eaten slaughterfish worthwhile.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
All looks pretty legit to me.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
It was nice of Stephane to get Sigrid to prepare magic dipping sauce for Katia, even though he appears to regard her as something he has to scuff off his shoe.

He sure is packing those breadsticks away.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Not only is she going to get drenched but the letter's probably going to be illegble due to water damage.

Nowhere but uphill from here, guys!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I didn't know which smiley to use to indicate my optimistic statement was not in the least bit sincere.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Prequel, Or Making The Audience Feel Bad About Making A Catgirl Cry: The Adventure

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Hey, this just means possibly exciting new places to black out and wake up in!

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Had a few updates to cath up on. Really had me going there Kaz.

I think the amulet's working fine, even imprisoned puppy souls get tired once in a while.

Good job Katia, now you're ready to face the Fire Lord.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
She's not taking this as well as one would hope, which I guess is to be expected.

But then we know the church is going to be fine. Last time I was there it was practically crammed with unburned bedding and sacks.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
She looks slightly stoned.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Both pages working fine in chrome here. Actually I never even noticed the part where she bounces the sword out the window before so thanks for pointing it out guys.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Um, yeah. Okay. I'll just be closing that tab now.

It can't follow you if you close the tab, right?

Right?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I don't think you should really want to.

kaaat

kat hey kat

He just wants to talk to her after all! Right?

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
He looks slightly cheesed to have the glowing words interrupt his being scary and traumatising at a small dreaming catgirl.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
stop being on fire

Finally, some practical suggetions for once.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.

Normal Adult Human posted:

The joke is the vampire who has made a habit of feeding on the humanoid is asking the humanoid to ingest a bunch of spices.

Katia's young and inexperienced. With time and practice she could grow into a more seasoned individual.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
I'm pretty sure he doesn't give a drat what answer she gives so he long as he doesn't hear "I am implicating you in something totally illegal." He don't know, he don't wanna know.

Meanwhile, Katia's one-handed skill might soon reach 'One' if she keeps this up! :toot:

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Hey guys I thought we'd just had a disturbing nightmare sequence.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Sworddog: solid lock for Breakout Character Of 2013.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
drat it, not the sandwich, not like that. Katia needs the carbs for the big competition.

She could have picked it up and brushed it off but I think the three second rule applies.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Update: a bit of pondering, and the sandwich is a metaphor, but still edible.

Oh and her eye's looking better. Kind of.

Gnome de plume fucked around with this message at 01:12 on May 9, 2013

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
When a cat-person whose been thoroughly swindled by an associate of yours points and stares at you with one blood-red eye in an ominous fashion it's possible you might start to consider things aren't going to go all that well in the immediate future.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
92 seconds. Might have done better but I kept running into bushes.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
So to hazard a guess, unless she heard about it again from someone later the twenty nord ales weren't enough to eradicate the pineapple trick from her mind.

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
That sure is an update.

This is Sigrid.
This is Sigrid lathered in bug juice.
Any questions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Yeah the main concern right now is her pickpocket skill because if she can't grab the key after he points out where it is then, say, stands with his back to her, his fingers in his ears and humming loudly there really is no hope for her.

• Locked thread