Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crazy Ferret
May 11, 2007

Welp

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

My favourite pre-internet example is the guy, I forget his name, who submitted his paintings of anthro rats loving each other to a phone-in art show, and because it was a time before the internet the presenters had no idea what to do, so they just got on with attempting to sell graphic rat loving while trying not to die of embarrassment.

Guy's a good drat hero, quality entertainment it was.

Lowen posted:

I must know, are there any recordings of this on youtube, etc?

The above post may all of them, but I could not get it to work. Please enjoy one link that will probably give you the rest in the related.

Its pretty funny and fairly NSFW. Comedy begins around 50seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRIyw-pJkUk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread