Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Ursine Asylum posted:

Console players :smug:

:golfclap: Bravo, sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

The moral of the story is that the mortals exist only to be acted upon by makers, and only in that action do their lives have any purpose or meaning. So shut up, hope one of them comes along soon, and does something to you - or your one and only shot at mattering is gone for-loving-ever, little squib.
It's CHIM all the way down

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

I dunno, I thought the toucan one was pretty good.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

God dammit Kazerad update more so I can see Katia maybe do some stuff.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

A competent khajiit appears?

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

man Garth Ennis doesn't draw his own comics, what a talentless shithead

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Kazerad, just do yourself a favor and follow the recipe exactly. Don't loving tape poo poo to power tools in your loving kitchen you idiot

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

there is no tape in that video, therefore I don't see what your point is

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Kaz, are you aware that you can have food delivered to your house over the internet? At the very worst, over the phone? Pizzas are tasty and filling and have absolutely no sharp edges.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

1. Assemble playset.
2. Get bored with playset.
3. Disassemble playset, reassemble playset into new and more pleasing forms, and/or assemble other legos onto playset.
4. Get new playset, goto 1.
N. Wind up with giant pile of orphaned and half-built legos from which you scavenge parts, "finished" projects only last as long as you don't need parts from them for your new projects.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Anora posted:

Just look at the Mixels

Holy poo poo, it's like Spore and Lego made a baby.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Okay that's pretty loving funny.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

ilu kazerad

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

I would really prefer dropping all the multimedia stuff and just going with text and pictures/gifs from here on out, *especially* if that is what's causing the delays between updates.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

You'll take those interactables over my loving corpse.

Challenge... accepted.

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Kazerad posted:

But yeah, sorry about the delays; I'm doing a complex thing that requires some specialized resources I can't produce myself. It has been a fun adventure that I am absolutely never doing again. On the other hand, if you wanted the comic to not update: you're welcome! I love all of you equally, and I did this just for you.

Please stop. Just write regular loving updates.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remora
Aug 15, 2010

Motherfucker posted:

OH poo poo prequel actually updated!!

Is what I'd say, if it did.

Name checks out.

• Locked thread