Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kgummy posted:

The only thing I'm afraid of is that Asotil will accidentally die sometime later in the adventure, and Katia will be blamed for it, and end up in the Imperial Jail.

There's no way Katia is going to get thrown in jail for killing him unless she royally fucks things up. Mainly because the Countess hates Asotil so much Katia would get something like a medal for killing him.

(Of course I just got through the dinner party, so I'm only playing off the information I know and things could be different at this point)

I'm glad this thread exists, because it finally got me to actually read Prequel. It's a whole lot better than I first expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Kazerad, are you only taking suggestions from the MSPA forums? Are you paying attention to the comments on the Prequel site, or are you strictly sticking to one command area?

Dmitri seems like an interesting fellow. I'm looking forward to learning more about the Worm King and his followers.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

So Baeralorn has pet rats. And Dmitri loves his kitties. Do all necromancers have some pet that they fancy. If Baeralorn is even a necromancer. He might just be some elf who's friends with Dmitri, but I wouldn't think many necromancers have friends outside the practice.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Robo Pope posted:

EDIT x2 COMBO: Also, we've already seen him in Prequel, he was at the dinner party the Countess threw.

:doh: I can't believe I forgot about that. They even talk about his penchant for using his rats as spell test subjects in the story. Man now I feel dumb.

• Locked thread