Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Kgummy posted:

(I still think the MSPA forums are rather bad, insofar as it marks everything as read if you leave and come back. I don't want to read every single thread at once, board!)

Uhh, it shouldn't do that. Do you have an account?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Zenzirouj posted:

edit: ahah, just noticed her beard

Great for infiltrating lumber yards and mage guilds.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Zenzirouj posted:

Is that really the point that his comic has reached? I haven't read any of it and doubt I'll ever get the motivation to slog through the backlog, but maybe it's time to wrap things up when your characters have evidently attained godhood.

That does seem to be the plan from here on out, but of course "wrapping up" is relative. It was always meant to be an elaborate creation myth though, even if it wasn't obvious for a long time.

Walliard
Dec 29, 2010

Oppan Windfall Style

Gnome de plume posted:

Also she's likely not a high enough level to set aquatic life on fire.

More generally, this is Katia we're talking about here. She's not going to be as capable as the average PC.

• Locked thread