Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Prepare your bladder for imminent release!

Pollyanna posted:

Another good thing about this adventure is that it could theoretically end whenever it wants, if Katia is meant to be the Oblivion PC. She just has to get thrown in jail when Kazerad figures it's a good point to stop. :v:

And if he decides to pick it up again, she can just use that lockpick she has on her. Gross.

Also, knowing the events of oblivion really helps one enjoy this comic more. For example, no one who hasn't played it will really know why everyone get's all weird when people talk about Kavatch.

VVV ok. The reason people get weird about Kavatch is probably because it has been destroyed in the Oblivion invasion. This cycles the rumor mill often at the beginning of the game, so supposedly it happened just before that.

Vinigre fucked around with this message at 03:41 on Jul 31, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Kaz, have you tried looking around the google adsense page? There's a page that tracks how much you've made each day and over the month. I don't know about page ads, but I find my youtube ads make about 30 cents per click.

Also, keep up the great work, looking forward to everything!

Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Thundarr posted:

Almost seems like a really strange self-confidence issue. "You kind of seemed more into the skeleton than me, so here's the skeleton's phone number!"

I'm hoping that she uses the scrolls and there's an awkward moment between the two.

Vinigre
Feb 18, 2011

Fudge Handsome posted:

Gro-Upp is a despicable person but I'm finding it really hard to hate him.

I'm getting a sense of Stockholm Syndrome from him.

• Locked thread