Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Kazerad posted:

Thanks! And yeah, it was partially inspired by your comments. It was also partially inspired by Zenzirouj's request to learn more about what Katia is like while she's drunk.

And partially inspired by Dominic Deegan. I have just made all you guys like a character who raped the protagonist. Sometimes I do things just because bad authors tried them and failed. Time to update my achievements.
Semi-related, I like to imagine in this setting, giving someone a scroll of Summon Xivilai is interpreted as the equivalent of giving someone a vibrator in our world.

I like your bad comic could you please stop posting where I can see it so I can maintain the illusion of liking you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

please update

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

hey, Kaz. Update the loving comic.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

im the guy who posts the bitter posts about no updates while decrying the comic as furry poo poo.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I love this dead dumb comic

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

CrashCat posted:

Why did you bump this thread, Motherfucker?

Was still on the first page when I got @ it.

Also I do as I loving please.

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I mean I personally agree with the opinions presented in that 'some signs of life' are better than the stone cold silence of the grave.

Trick is though would any of you personally give two shits if the comic was bad? See the trick is what little we have is ludicrously good and it makes the waiting and loving around a lot more agonizing since a lot of these massive set piece things we're presented are pretty much over trivial things storywise and it leaves readers sitting there going 'god drat imagine if this plot had arrived at a point before blowing this load'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

OH poo poo prequel actually updated!!

Is what I'd say, if it did.

• Locked thread