Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Kazerad posted:

I haven't had time to do a proper data analysis yet! To be honest, the first time I advertised on e621 it was to see what would happen, but this second time is just because they have an amazing clickthrough and new reader rate.

Every time I advertise there though there's a burst of comments saying things like "I was linked here from a webcomic site" or "I found this googling for Skyrim mods", going into unusual amounts of detail about the Completely Respectable way they discovered the comic. It's kind of cute.

Yeah, apparently no-one told these people talking about something unanounced in great detail without being asked for it will always sound suspicious, even if you theoretical could be just mentally ill instead of an anxious pervert. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer

Wrist Watch posted:

I cannot believe people paid sixty thousand dollars for merchandise of this comic, only to have the creator pull the exact same poo poo homestuck did and waste any semblance of hype or momentum the comic had by staggering updates further and further apart until straight up not updating for nearly a year. You'd think maybe a person would try to find ways to avoid making the same mistakes as the thing they're emulating, but nah full speed ahead I guess

Didn't Homestuck eventually finish? Let's give him a couple more years

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, the multimedia-stuff was kind of funny at first, but if I want to read a webcomic, I don't really want to play weird interactive games. So in my case, all that stuff is less an added bonus and more an obnoxious obstacle I have to clear.

But eh, right now it looks like this comic is dead like so many other abandoned webcomics, so I guess this discussion has become pointless, sadly. :sigh:

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
If there is a Skyrim remake/port coming for the Nintendo Switch like the rumours say, I now know which character I will make for it. So even if the webcomic about Katia is dead, Katia herself will live.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

To really recreate the experience, you have to play on PS4 where the mods are abandoned due to bullshit

Nah, that would feel like a waste of money, considering I already have Skyrim on my old PS3. Having the same game on PS4, just with better graphics? I'd feel like I'd bought the same game twice.

I'd prefer to have a Nintendo-version for a change of pace. At least this way I can rationalize the cost away by pretending it's different because it's Nintendo

Or maybe I just restart on PS3 to save money.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

The next update is The Elder Scrolls 6.

To be honest, this would be awesome.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Zoe posted:

Stop doing this poo poo. The ever vanishing number of people who remember this comic exists and want updates, want updates. Just draw some fuckin pictures, goddamn.

Kazerad sounds like some kind of Hippster-Webcomic artist who doesn't want people to like his comic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Libluini
May 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

If only they had managed to hit 100k, he would have actually had to draw something on a daily basis

If Kazerad lives somewhere remotely like my country, most of that 100k $ would have been eaten by taxes, anyway.

• Locked thread