Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Ursine Asylum posted:

I REFUSE TO LET MY PAGE-VIEWING AD REVENUE SUBSIDIZE PONY ART

:freep:

This, but unironically. It's not just art with ponies, the top picture at the moment is specifically about how much it costs :10bux: more to commission explicit ponysex because greater anatomical detail requires more time drawing, and includes examples. :barf:

Now that I look closely at it, ponies and furry bondage is all there is on that DA page. Fortunately to get to the really sick stuff, you have to click to Cider's personal blog. But let's not talk about this, it's not like Kazerad, the author of the webcomic this topic is about, specifically linked us to the page I'm referring to. After all, you have to click twice to get to Twilight Sprinkle, Rainbow Bukkake, or Triple Penetration is Magic. I have to wonder what made Kazerad decide, "yes, this particular DeviantArt furvert ponyfucker is the guy I want to take over actually drawing my webcomic while I work on animations."

scuba school sucks fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Oct 10, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark

Anybody ever play System Shock 2? Remember General Diego and how he died?

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

Man, that voodoo curse was the best hundred bucks I ever spent.

• Locked thread