Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I have to say this is by far my favorite part:

quote:

quote:

“Anyway, you are not bisexual”. You sure about that? Maybe this weird Khajiit in Hammerfell wasn’t bisexual, but you’re Katia Managan now. Take a close look at her spread out like she is and reconsider.

It's just the most perfect "what the hell" face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Kgummy posted:

The only thing I'm afraid of is that Asotil will accidentally die sometime later in the adventure, and Katia will be blamed for it, and end up in the Imperial Jail.

Another good thing about this adventure is that it could theoretically end whenever it wants, if Katia is meant to be the Oblivion PC. She just has to get thrown in jail when Kazerad figures it's a good point to stop. :v:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I'm only at the beginning of Oblivion, around Weynan Priory, but I don't think I've heard about the Kvatch thing either. :confused: Maybe I'm not far enough.

edit: Oh.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I personally know practically nothing about Oblivion and also don't see all that much similarity between Prequel and MSPA/Homestuck as opposed to just similarity between works that are both interactive. I still highly appreciate Prequel for its humor, art, interesting setting (I should probably play Oblivion), and interactive nature. It's fun. And fun shouldn't be bogged down in whinging about "real art" and debates over whether the catgirl is a furry or not.

I like this thing. I enjoy reading it. I would like to see more. I think you are very good at this, Kazerad. That's all.

Also hurry and update already. :mad:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Herpus Derpus posted:

I wonder if Katia is an Ohmes-raht. It would make sense based on how she walks, her face, and her magical abilities.

What the piss is with all the variations of these guys? I can't pick a single one out that Katia looks like, although Oblivion's lovely rear end models don't help.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Sindow posted:

I felt like this too. It would have been great to show that post in full-size, but it just wasn't possible for aesthetic/technology limitation reasons. Which is, of course, why I put a link to the official Prequel site on the last panel of each flash.

You could have had the nightmare king's form extending outside the defined boundaries of the panel. But that would mean you'd have to make a bigger area...

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Having interacted with cats like, twice in my life, I find it hilarious that Katia wags her tail like a dog.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Are we going to find out if Katia has CHIM or something similar?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

See at least the CHIM discussion was better than the "pineapple up her vagina" discussion.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Good job on staving off the weirdos saying all the "don't worry about what people say" stuff. That's usually codeword for "I don't care what you think, gimme fap material".

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Krinkle posted:

I like this but I don't like the slut shaming. There are ways to say you're embarrassed by your past without literally having your inner monologue constantly call you a slut.

I can't stop laughing at the innocent fun grape jelly picture

If it makes you feel better it's Katia being lovely to herself, not the creator trying to say something about it.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Dolash posted:

Afterward Kazerad will post that he would have entertained any suggestions that kept her from this path, but that we as readers failed to save Katia with our poor ideas.

All the poor ideas are on MSPAF :mad:

Seduction potion or not, she was doing the nice compliments and negotiations thing either way. Still with the aim of taking her stuff. (shoulda just stole some of the gold when you could)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I'm tempted to sign up and make a psychotic gimmick account purely for loving with the comic.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I got an idea. Okay, so do you guys know Fight Club?

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Oh poo poo, Katia :smith:

Oh poo poo, Katia :(

Oh poo poo, Katia :ohdear:

Oh poo poo, Katia :supaburn:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

SpookyLizard posted:

this is fantastic

edit: Never mind, I figured it out, that is amazing.

Also, holy poo poo this update.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Update!

I wonder who this is.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Oh Katia :( Somebody hack her in some clothes, at least.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Hack in clothes, as in player.additem 0012DD1E 1 :negative:

edit i don't jokes good.

Pollyanna fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Oct 4, 2012

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

This is going swimmingly! (no it isn't)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

It's implicit with the Katia class. :eng101:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

e: nm this post was all kinds of bad

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Kazerad posted:

You are a monster. Now I am going to be curious forever.

Unfortunately I don't remember what it was about :shobon:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Sandwich nnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :(

I always feel bad when someone drops their sandwich or ice cream. Give her another sandwich :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Ketchup is fine, but tomatoes will never not be gross.

• Locked thread