Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lord Banana
Nov 23, 2006

Magikoopa189 posted:

I'm about to finish Persona 4 and I have a question-which game should I play next? Would Digital Devil Saga be the next PS2 game in order of difficulty? I really want to play Nocturne, but I think I need to build myself up to it. What did most of you do? (I've finished Persona 3 as well.)

I'd just play the one that interests you most. There was still plenty of times in DDS that the game handed my rear end to me. Some random encounter will Mamuduon (instant-death that hits your whole party), you'll have forgotten to protect anyone against it, and game over. Also I'm an idiot and didn't give anyone protection from death :argh:

Personally I liked the style and story of DDS more than Nocturne, it's one of the few JRPG's I actually paid attention to the story in. Then again most Megami Tensai games are miles ahead of other JRPG's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU