Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.

... that is strangely terrifying and adorable all at once.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

*glee* Hopefully they will bring it over to the US then. And yeah, they probably will.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Couple of questions...

For Nemichi, it IS 24 hours between when you can feed 'em coins.

And what changes are on the upper and lower difficulties?

Also, I'm glad for all the little personality things here. Is there a gift guide for demons somewhere? I think I missed it...

Aerofallosov fucked around with this message at 00:16 on Apr 19, 2013

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

I did a quest at the pet shop in Paradigm X. I traded in a Jack Frost. How do I work the panel reward thingy?

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Thank you for the help. In Soul Hackers, I keep talking to demons but they refuse to join if Lugh is with me. Is that something I can turn off with the hack or just an inevitability?

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Nevermind! I found it.

Aerofallosov fucked around with this message at 03:30 on Apr 26, 2013

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

King of Solomon posted:

Wait, Macca Beam was in Strange Journey? I do not remember that at all.

I do. :( I had awful luck. All the preta were like Hah HAH! *points* *Macca beams*

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

You can trade in coins and evolve him/her once every 24 hours.

I wonder if Nemechi carries over in NG+?

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Oh! For what it's worth, I often found going to fuse stuff or just running around a little while would unlock it.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Spoilers for post game Soul Hackers.

I was leveling to go fight King Frost and I've LOST levels? What the noodles?

Aerofallosov fucked around with this message at 03:27 on May 9, 2013

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

ChaosArgate posted:

Some attacks can do that, yeah. Loki, Incubus and Succubus all can do it, but there might be others. Also, I think you messed up your spoiler tags there, buddy.

Bother, two of those three are on this level. And sorry about that. I fixed them.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Sex_Ferguson posted:

I really feel like Yukari gets a lot of misdirected hate, especially since I like her S. Link so much and she was probably my favorite character until Shinjiro got his S. Link in P3P.

gently caress YOU KEN

I've noticed that a lot of very teenagery teenage type characters seem to attract hate. Yeah, she's catty and whiny. She's a teenage girl, and a teenager struggling with some serious issues.

I'm not a fan of her and tend to use someone else, but.

Ken can go jump off a bridge because man, his S. Link has the potential to get creepy fast and - yeah.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

I liked Persona 1 and P2: IS. I am hoping they bring over Eternal Punishment, but. That's probably not likely. :(

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

I must be weird. I've liked SJ, Soul Hackers, and Persona 1 and 2:IS. P3P was tons of fun, and I need to go poke at Persona 4.

Though yeah, XP by what you did in the fight in Persona 1 was obnoxious.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

I'm odd. I loved SJ and its story. But it's definitely not for everyone and I've found that it is very much love or hate.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

I still wish EP got ported to PSP. :( I liked Innocent Sin. Persona 1 was interesting, even if its age really showed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

How do I find this angel in the Nagacho area? I keep getting lost and/or chased by that white tiger. All my main quests are 'done' in blue, so I guess I gotta slap Eligor at some point, but I am bad at finding things.

Edit: I think I found it. Maybe.

Aerofallosov fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Dec 29, 2021