Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Technique posted:

Didn't Atlus explicitly state that they weren't going to make P4P?

Back after P4 was released they said it wouldn't have an FES or anything because it was the complete version.

So they won't unless they see enough dollar signs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

Zodar posted:

All of Marge's requests require that you do it, though. It's especially fun when you're trying to pass down a specific ability through a six-persona fusion!

My Beelzebub with immunity to all elements and Victory Cry took me a goddamn afternoon. The yellow-blue-yellow-blue hurt my eyes. :psypop:

Orange Fluffy Sheep
Jul 26, 2008

Bad EXP received

TurnipFritter posted:

I wonder how high stats are gonna go, because that 30 Vitality the hero is sporting doesn't even look close to being a third of the way across the stat bar.

It's 126 total at level 20, which comes out to 6.3 stats a level. Megami Fortuna in Strange Journey has 75, or 3.75 stats a level.