Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

My local church (who is proLGBT) had a bunch of people protesting it yesterday because they didn't want the pedophile gay and transes near their kids for the pumpkin patch. Mainstream conservative thought has gone fully back on gays needing their rights stripped as much as trans people the past like 4 years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

cdyoung posted:

From what I've heard, Conservatives don't care if homosexuals and Tanssexuals want rights or full marrage or whatever. They're sick and tired of the victim mentality that comes with "minority" status and want them to shut the gently caress up.

:dafuq:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

More like...Ah..Nevermind.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

best make a new account or something dude cuz no one wants a freak like you here lol

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stux posted:

5 is better than 4 and 3 is better than both

Yep.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I didn't like how Strikers played so I dropped it at the first boss. RIP!!!

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Is there a way to have PS buttons on the PC port..the xbox ones look so loving wrong...

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's less forgiving but it's really not that hard. Its infamous reputation is mostly since back in the day barely any JRPG people played in the west had teeth.

The re-release makes things a bit easier with the fusion changes too. You just gotta be more careful and save often and you'll be fine.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

The big thing actually is that you need to be careful with how you build the MC since if you pass up a skill or overwrite it you can't ever get it again.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Physical is better if you're going to do the true demon ending (which you should it has the most content) so keeping things like Focus which you can get early is the only real real "never get rid of this" skill I can think of until the mid/late game.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

TDE is the most badass and thus the only valid option.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

IIRC people did find Steam hooks in SMT5 (just like they did for the Nocturne re-release back when it was console only) so it probably will happen, maybe? at some point. But the image going around seems super fake.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Gaius Marius posted:

How's it sound. I can't say that fan pressed albums inspire me with much confidence, but I'd love to have them if they're quality.

Do you know what fangamer is bro....

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It looks cool I think. Hope it's good. :cheerdoge:

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I don't think they're going to change that because some people online are dumb.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Genuinely, the type of person who would get mad at this or think its a dogwhistle or w/e is probably 15 and thus their opinion doesn't matter.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

You know Apoc is great when epic contrarian guy thinks it's bad.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

So SMTV-V seems like it's a Maniax style expansion rather than a whole new game like Apoc was. Kind of a shame.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Lol cool Daghda DLC.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Seems like every demon has a unique skill now, that's cool.

e: The stream says the new route is 80 hours long and seems pretty substantially different from the base game. Cool?

Ibram Gaunt fucked around with this message at 15:51 on Feb 21, 2024

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

It's also a new route. This isn't like the same game with New Dungeon or w/e.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Stux posted:

yeah sucks rear end to have a bunch of cool corrupted women. wtf are you talking about lmfao